Skip to main content

3.) Do you need a Permit or Cultural Resource Review? 

Your site plan may require a cultural resource review and /or shoreline permit application. POCD and staff at the Pend Oreille County Community Development Office are available to assist with these steps. See our permitting and cultural resource flow chart for details.