Assistance from Partners

Conservation districts rely on cooperative assistance and funding from federal, state and local governments; district associations; and private organizations and businesses.

Federal Agencies

Farm Service Agency (FSA)

U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)

U.S. Forest Service (USFS)

National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) ┬á Northwest division –

Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)  Washington State:

 State Agencies

Washington Conservation Commission

Department of Agriculture (WSDA)

Department of Ecology (Ecology)

Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW)

Department of Natural Resource (DNR)

Washington State University Extension (WSU)

County and Local Government

Pend Oreille County

City of Newport

Town of Cusick

Town of Ione

Town of Metaline

Pend Oreille County P.U.D. No.1

Bonneville Power Administration


Washington State Department of Health

Idaho Department of Environmental Quality

Spokane County WRIA 55/57 Watershed Planning


Environmental Protection Agency

US Forest Service

Environmental Protection Agency

Natural Resources

Kalispel Tribal Natural Resource Department

US Geological Service

Farm Service Agency

Spokane County Conservation District

Stevens County Conservation District

EPA Surf Your Watershed–Home